* Developing IEC material (pamphlets, posters, leaflets, booklets, brochures) on various health related issues.
* Developing science documentaries for disseminating S&T information among large audience.
* Conducting school workshops on Adolescent Reproductive Healthcare (ARH), Positive Thinking & Stress Reduction and Reiki 1&2.
* Conducting 'Young Scientists Program' for school children that is aimed at kindling interest in students for science in general and biotechnology in particular. Students along with their science teachers are invited to visit the in-house laboratory, interact with scientists and attend popular science lectures by experts.
* Planning, cooperation and networking with various Govt. organizations and NGOs for devising better and more effective methods of disseminating scientific information.
World Healthal Trust (Centre for Holistic Health & Education) along with Vigyan Prasar, Govt. of India has developed IEC material comprising pamphlets, posters, and leaflets specifically focusing on women's cancers for creating awareness about the four cancers (cervical, breast, ovarian and endometrial cancers) among both rural and urban communities of India.
Adolescence is a transition phase between childhood and adulthood during which multiple changes are experienced at physical, mental, emotional and psychological levels. Adolescents tend to develop risk-taking behaviours, and consequently, are at high risk for reproductive system-related illnesses and diseases. This necessitates the need for conducting reproductive healthcare workshops for adolescents for disseminating information on myriad issues that confront young minds, thus helping them make mature and sensible decisions.
Growing children many a times face the challenge of low self esteem, which is why they go through a lot of stress that affects their studies as well as their mental and physical health. Our specially designed workshops for students are geared to inculcate positive thinking and counter stress for facing life's challenges boldly.
Teaching Reiki to young children can help them to relax their mind and body, while enabling them to focus better in all what they do. This ultimately helps children grow into strong-minded, physically healthy and spiritually inclined individuals.
Biotechnology has emerged as a leading interdisciplinary field of science in providing solutions to the many challenges in the fields of medicine, agriculture and industry Our Budding Biotechnologist Program is for kindling the interest for biotechnology in the minds of students who are at the threshold of opting for a chosen field that would define their future careers. With proper motivation and guidance, students having interest in biotechnology can be made to realize the immense scope of this field in shaping their career paths.
Basic computer knowledge is essential for making several tasks easier and fasterÂ like communication via e-mail, data collection and analysis etc. With the intention to provide equity in education, underprivileged students who do not have access to computer or related gadgets, are provided such training to impart basic skills to operate a computer.